I share so much of who I am online. After all, my site is called Life With accidental pregnancy and abortion essay raymond carver cathedral essay enter click here https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/peter-halley-essays/17/ https://thembl.org/masters/essay-on-importance-of-moral-education-in-250-words/60/ animal descriptive essay go here female viagra pakistan click here romeo obituary essay https://themilitaryguide.org/14days/buying-american-made-products-essay-scholarships/55/ samples of written term papers when do you take cialis 20mg acheter cialis sans ordonnance see url https://ncappa.org/term/a-trip-to-australia-essay/4/ homework help on science can cialis crushed http://hyperbaricnurses.org/12240-viagra-free-sites-computer-news-find/ click writing paper service sample lava lamp science project hypothesis axinella dissimilis classification essay indications of lipitor enter writing prompts vampire cialis ed effetti collaterali cardioaspirina school vs work essay thesis of an argument essay ambitions and goals essay for grad stanford intellectual experience essay ME. But as much as I like to share most aspects of my life on the internet – you may be surprised to know that in real life I’m pretty reserved. I never quite identified as an extrovert and I wasn’t quite an introvert. I truly fell somewhere in the middle – and thats when I read about ambiverts. Now I know this post isn’t as exciting as talking about makeup, but hopefully if you feel like me this can help explain who you are a little more as well as getting to know me.
WHAT IS AN AMBIVERT?
Are you an extrovert or introvert? If you are like me an don’t fully fall into one of these categories – this may be you.
Ambivert: n Someone who exhibits qualities of both introversion and extroversion.
To figure out if you’re an extrovert, introvert or ambivert as yourself these questions:
- I am drawn to people, I get energy from social gatherings and am pretty outgoing. (Extrovert)
- It’s draining to be around lots of people. I prefer peace, solitude and quiet time. I usually crave alone time in my free time. (Introvert)
- It depends. (Ambivert)
Why is this important to know? Well, this is what an article on the Huffington Post said:
It’s important to pin down where you fall in the introversion/extroversion scale. By increasing your awareness of your type, you can develop a better sense of your tendencies and play to your strengths.
By gaining a better sense of where you fall on the introversion/extroversion scale, you can build insight into your tendencies and preferences, which increases your self-awareness and emotional intelligence. This will help you improve your performance.
So knowing where you fall on this scale could help you decide on a career, the types of relationships and friendships you choose to have and what type of work environment you thrive in. They also posted that you ask yourself these questions:
If most of them apply, you’re most likely an ambivert.
- I can perform tasks alone or in a group. I don’t have much preference either way.
- Social settings don’t make me uncomfortable, but I tire of being around people too much.
- Being the center of attention is fun for me, but I don’t like it to last.
- Some people think I’m quiet, while others think I’m highly social.
- I don’t always need to be moving, but too much down time leaves me feeling bored.
- I can get lost in my own thoughts just as easily as I can lose myself in a conversation.
- Small talk doesn’t make me uncomfortable, but it does get boring.
- When it comes to trusting other people, sometimes I’m skeptical, and other times, I dive right in.
- If I spend too much time alone, I get bored, yet too much time around other people leaves me feeling drained.
I found that this really explains who I am because situationally, I can be very introverted or extroverted depending on my mood. Here are some ways I feel.
- If I am comfortable around my friends, I am extroverted.
- If I am around a lot of people I don’t know, I become introverted.
- I also get very drained being around people who speak a lot, who are loud or are very strong personalities
- At times, I am happy being alone at home
- Other times, I need people around me
- I don’t mind meeting new people or going to events, but I sometimes feel uncomfortable if I don’t have a friend or someone with me that I know
- If I am talking about a subject I know a lot about, I’m happy to chime in
- But if there is a subject I know nothing about, I’m totally OK just sitting there listening and not saying a word
So what are you? An introvert, extrovert or ambivert?