If you’ve been checking out my Instagram lately, you’ll know that I visited Bermuda with my Revolve family. As part of #RevolveSummer, the team is taking over the Rosewood Bermuda resort for beach days, fun, and of course great clothing. I made sure to grab some stuff online from Revolve before hopping on the plane to Bermuda and used the new Afterpay service that’s available on the site.
Afterpay is a shop now, pay later system that makes it easier to snag all of the items you’ve been saving up for. Rather than waiting until something goes on sale, Afterpay saves you the stress of splurging too much and gives you time to pay off your purchase. In just four equal interest-free installments, you can have all of those items that have been waiting for you on your wishlist. Afterpay was originally only available in Australia but has thankfully made its way to the U.S. and Revolve.
I’ve provided some more details on how Afterpay works and more information below. Don’t forget to check out all of the clothes I wore in Bermuda and purchased with Afterpay in the photos below. I’ve also linked out the exact items in the shopping row at the end of this post, which can all be purchased with Afterpay.
P.S. you can also use Afterpay to buy my brand new Let’s Get Away beauty box on Revolve right now!
How It Works
- Add all of your items to your cart
- Proceed to checkout and select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method
- Afterpay will charge you four interest-free installments with no credit check
More About Afterpay
- Afterpay is interest-free, meaning that there are no additional fees on top of the price of your order
- When choosing Afterpay, you’ll still receive your items within the same frame time as a regular order
- Afterpay is available in the U.S. on orders from $35 to $1,000
- Automatic payments are taken every two weeks in four equal installments
Photos: Cibelle Levi
This post is in partnership with Revolve Clothing and AfterPay