WHAT IS MATCHA?
Matcha is a special type green tea derived from Camellia Sinensis. During the growth process, the plant produces high levels of caffeine and theanine. Together they make an incredible calming, energizing combination. It has ancient Chinese and Japanese origins and it’s also what’s used to dye mochi and soba noodles.
- Equivalent of 10 Cups of Green Tea – One cup of matcha green tea has as many antioxidants as ten cups of green tea. Isn’t that incredible?
- Natural Detoxifier – Helps to cleanse your body naturally.
- Weight Loss – Matcha contains EGCG helps your body burn more stored fat as energy.
- Appetite Suppressant – Matcha has tons of fiber which makes you feel full for longer.
- Excellent Source of Chlorophyll – If you’re not familiar with all the benefits of chorlophyll, I did a full post here.
- Brain Power – The theanine found in matcha is known to help you concentrate better and remain focused.
- Better Skin – With all of matcha’s vitamins, chlorophyll, and antioxidants, it also benefits overall skin health.