I feel like I am in London a lot. I just blogged about my last trip a few weeks ago and here I am again heading over the pond. I go so often, I have a few favorite places I wanted to highlight so if you are making a trip, a few spots to try out. I’ll be honest, I haven’t done a lot of the touristy things like the London Eye but here are the things I like to do in the city.
WHERE TO STAY
This trip, I stayed at the W Hotel in Leicester Square. This is in Piccadilly Circus and was an easy location to get to anywhere I needed to be just an uber drive away. It also is about a 10-15 minute walk to shopping in Oxford Circle where you’ll find the huge Topshop. The room service is amazing, theres a gym to work off all that food and my favorite Bliss products in the room – I always take home the body butter with me its so good.
WHERE TO EAT
- Novikov for sushi, drinks and fun vibe. Downstairs is an Italian restaurant
- Zuma and Nobu also for sushi
- Chiltern Firehouse for dinner or drinks
- Soho House for brunch, drinks, dinner and to just hang out – I accidentally spend so much time here but be sure to go with a member if you don’t have a membership
- Nando’s – a quick stop for chicken
- Harrod’s – the bottom floor has so many cuisines as well as sweets
- Sketch – afternoon tea in the pink room and be sure to check out their crazy bathrooms
- Mayfair Hotel for drinks
WHERE TO SHOP
- Harrod’s – even if you don’t buy anything, this luxury department store has been a favorite of mine since my parents started taking me as a kid. From the food on the bottom level to the shoes at the top.
- Selfridge’s – less expensive than Harrod’s but you’ll still find luxury items as well as Psychic Sisters on the bottom level if you’re looking for a reading or to buy crystals – book ahead of time!
- Oxford Circle