prednisone hair loss umaxppc protector gastrico nexium easybus to manchester airport art dissertation titles free essay language converter essay on my favourite hobby in marathi math extended essay topics here help writing a college scholarship essay case study on business cycle https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/seminar-presentation-skills/29/ recetar viagra https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/cialis-e20-pill/82/ https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/anthropology-extended-essay-ib/28/ https://homemods.org/usc/death-penalty-essay-outline/46/ advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad free essay online agent orange essay click black money in india essay hindi follow clean city green essay in marathi enter site see url https://vabf.org/reading/frederick-douglass-research-paper-topics/250/ expect taking levitra cialis shelflife ou acheter son viagra source link https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/presentation-remote-control-best-buy/8/ click here go here control system research papers
Summer is finally here and it’s one of my favorite times of year. I change my makeup seasonally to match the weather and as the warmer months are officially here, I’ve got a radiant makeup tutorial that you’ll want to recreate all season long. Follow the steps to learn how to get the look.
RADIANT SUMMER MAKEUP TUTORIAL
- Start with a bare face
- Apply Laura Mercier‘s Foundation Primer Radiance. You can tell the difference from my bare face in the first step, that after I apply it onto my skin it gives me a glowing finish. It has a slight tint to it that masks any imperfections in my skin and is the perfect base before playing foundation so it goes on smooth.
- Apply Caviar Stick Eye Colour by Laura Mercier to the inner corners of the eye to brighten and along the lid and lash line for a long wear eyeshadow color that is perfect for summer. The Caviar Sticks are creamy and easy to blend into your lids. But, don’t think these will wear off. The formula sets and lasts all day even on oily lids. I applied Amethyst all over my lid and along the lower lash line.
- Then I applied Rosegold on the inner corner to brighten up my eyes
- and the last Caviar Stick Eye Colour I used was Sugar Frost on my brow bone then blended the three together with my finger.
- I finished the look by curling my lashes then sweeping on two coats of Laura Mercier’s Extra Lash Sculpting Mascara. I recently took off my eye lash extensions and have been looking for mascaras that help my real lashes look longer while staying clump-free and this was the winner. I started from the base of my lashes wiggling the brush to the tip and if you want more volume, go for another coat.