canadian pharmacy suhagra https://internexus.edu/published/benefits-of-saving-when-young-essay/51/ poe essays and reviews apa in text citation book report source computer essay for class 12 https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/viagra-fedex-overnight/63/ https://shilohchristian.org/buy/college-entrance-personal-essay-outline/54/ how to properly cite a website in a research paper nexium single isomer https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/economic-value-added-research-paper/25/ go site https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-plus-yohimbe/82/ custom writing sign in university essays for sale follow essay for ielts on education herbal dynamite viagra follow site source site enter site https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/apa-style-writing-example-essay/27/ essay freedom other resentment viagra after stints annotated bibliography for website apa 2nd amendment essay ideas for othello hooks essay get link source site an example of an essay map title of a story in an essay https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/observation-of-a-child-essay/8/ Every girl loves to pamper herself every once in a while, and a lot of the time that involves a manicure. Getting your nails done isn’t only a relaxing way to get some “me” time, it’s also a way of maintaining the overall appearance and health of your nails. Today, there are so many manicure options to choose from when at the nail salon. Two of the most common services are now gel manicures and a traditional manicure with regular polish. Just like anything else, these both come with pros and cons, so I’m breaking it down for you guys. Keep reading if you can’t decide between gel or regular polish.
• Gel manicures are known for lasting a lot longer than regular polish. A gel manicure can last up to two weeks in most cases if taken good care of.
• You don’t have to worry about drying time. The UV light used to set gel polish in place cuts drying time to be only a few minutes.
• Having chipped or smudged nails is a thing of the past. Because the gel dries so quickly, you don’t have to worry about ruining your nails during your next activity.
• The removal process is rough. You can’t just use a cotton pad with nail polish remover to get the job done. In order to remove all of the polish, you must soak your nails and then file off whatever remains.
• Gel manicures are pricier than traditional ones. Depending on the salon you go to, prices can double or even triple in some cases.
• The chances of getting your nails damaged are a lot higher. Gel manicures are known for weakening the nails and causing them to become brittle over time.
• The biggest con of gel manicures is that they can be a safety hazard. UV exposure of any kind is never good, but the lights used for gel manicure can damage the skin on your hands.
• You a get little bit more freedom with regular nail polish. If you don’t feel like committing to a color, it’s easy to change. You can also experiment with more nail art.
• Regular manicures are usually the most affordable service that salons offer. A lot of the time they can cost less than $20, which is great if you’re on a budget.
• They’re safer than gel manicures. You’re not exposing your skin to any harmful lights during the process.
• Nail polish takes forever to dry. If you’re in a rush, this is anything but ideal. Sometimes nail polish can take up to an hour or more to fully dry.
• Traditional manicures have a reputation for chipping more easily. If you need something more durable, then this may not be the best option for you.
• It can take multiple coats to actually get the shade you want. Because regular polish is a lot lighter, it can take you a while to get your nails to match the color of the polish bottle.