kann man mallorca viagra kaufen viagra 25 mg effetti essays free auditing papers order zofran online source https://mjcs.org/sitejabber/martin-luther-king-jr-essay-thesis-statement/48/ essays on gandhi and civil disobedience long after meal take viagra go to link global medline.com https://themilitaryguide.org/14days/american-greed-essay/55/ here free rosa parks research paper kabanata 3 ng thesis sa filipino viagra pfizer naro ilo sup.com reflective essay cultural identity government paper term topic cytotec sprinter rv https://tffa.org/businessplan/libreria-thesis-ar/70/ follow link research paper draft outline https://smartfin.org/science/date-de-mise-sur-le-march-du-viagra/12/ follow url see https://erasmus.uctm.edu/fastshipping/flagyl-online-no-prescription-ca/88/ clomid and miscarriages levitra apothekenpreise 2008 skoda octavia 1z ambiente review best online wwbsite to order viagra with no prescription https://pinnacle.berea.edu/where/levitra-coupon-code/50/ Every girl loves to pamper herself every once in a while, and a lot of the time that involves a manicure. Getting your nails done isn’t only a relaxing way to get some “me” time, it’s also a way of maintaining the overall appearance and health of your nails. Today, there are so many manicure options to choose from when at the nail salon. Two of the most common services are now gel manicures and a traditional manicure with regular polish. Just like anything else, these both come with pros and cons, so I’m breaking it down for you guys. Keep reading if you can’t decide between gel or regular polish.
• Gel manicures are known for lasting a lot longer than regular polish. A gel manicure can last up to two weeks in most cases if taken good care of.
• You don’t have to worry about drying time. The UV light used to set gel polish in place cuts drying time to be only a few minutes.
• Having chipped or smudged nails is a thing of the past. Because the gel dries so quickly, you don’t have to worry about ruining your nails during your next activity.
• The removal process is rough. You can’t just use a cotton pad with nail polish remover to get the job done. In order to remove all of the polish, you must soak your nails and then file off whatever remains.
• Gel manicures are pricier than traditional ones. Depending on the salon you go to, prices can double or even triple in some cases.
• The chances of getting your nails damaged are a lot higher. Gel manicures are known for weakening the nails and causing them to become brittle over time.
• The biggest con of gel manicures is that they can be a safety hazard. UV exposure of any kind is never good, but the lights used for gel manicure can damage the skin on your hands.
• You a get little bit more freedom with regular nail polish. If you don’t feel like committing to a color, it’s easy to change. You can also experiment with more nail art.
• Regular manicures are usually the most affordable service that salons offer. A lot of the time they can cost less than $20, which is great if you’re on a budget.
• They’re safer than gel manicures. You’re not exposing your skin to any harmful lights during the process.
• Nail polish takes forever to dry. If you’re in a rush, this is anything but ideal. Sometimes nail polish can take up to an hour or more to fully dry.
• Traditional manicures have a reputation for chipping more easily. If you need something more durable, then this may not be the best option for you.
• It can take multiple coats to actually get the shade you want. Because regular polish is a lot lighter, it can take you a while to get your nails to match the color of the polish bottle.