I am a creature of habit especially when it comes to my nail color (hello ballet slippers!) But I’ve recently been experimenting with new shades. I find myself gravitating towards shades of nudes or reds and also accentuating them with chic simple nail art. I recently got the new Essie 2017 Winter Collection with six shades and immediately had to try them out.
I opted for “suit & tied” a sand beige that is darker than my skin tone with thin lines of “on your mistletoes” that has the most gorgeous shade of Oxford blue with hints of dark green. Check out my nails below and the full collection.
ESSIE 2017 WINTER COLLECTION
- ring in the bling – a shimmering red with blue undertones
- be cherry! – a bright crimson red
- suit & tied – clean cut sand beige
- social-lights – slate gray glistening with amber warmth
- on your mistletoes – a dense oxford blue
- new year, new hue – a rich magenta purple
This post is in partnership with Essie, all opinions are my own.